Re: Beta Arabic Firefox 1.0 langpack

Salam,

Arafat, thanks for your corrections, I went through the files and did
your changes:

link -> وصلة
bookmark -> علامة موقع
close -> غلق
click -> انقر
save as -> حفظ كـ
style -> اسلوب

I don't agree with a couple of changes, so I thought of discussing them here.

>From what I know, no need for hamza on alif if alif is in the
beginning of the word, and the word's root has more than 4 letters, so
I think it's افتراضي, اختيار, استيراد...

I like إضافة علامة better than تعليم, I think it's easier to
understand for the average user, what do you think?

Same for كلمة مفتاح, I think كلمة مفتاحيّة is better in my opinion.

-Ayman