Re: Registering as a Non-Profit

Am 2004-12-08 07:58:01, schrieb Nadim Shaikli:
> --- Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle at freenet dot de> wrote:
> > And we must note, that for the creation of an "eingetragener Verein"
> > (e.V. = registered Association) we need MINIMUM 7 People.
>
> Meaning you need 7 people in Germany in order to register ?  What is
> the role of these people if any (ie. does it matter who they are or
> can we say include family members just to boast the count :-) ?

An Association needs a President, something like a Secretary and
a some others... The Reglement ist strict but it works perfectly...

Unfortunatly I have no Webaccess curentls (SiS330 problem) but I
can find relevant Informations on the Net in Germany.

> So if setup in Germany, is their periodic paperwork involved or is it
> "setup and forget" ?

Periodic, but realy less.
Specialy for the fiscal declaration...

> > If there is a problem with someone we are running into trouble.
>
> Sorry, what do you mean ?

If you have only 6 people because one has leaved the project/Assoc

> > I know a egyptian Linux-Developer which live in Berlin, maybe he
> > want to join too...
>
> Yeah, Ayman - so consider we have 4 now.

You know him ?
I do not find his E-mail Address...  :-/
I have seen him at the "Linuxtag 2004" in Karlsruhe

> Salam.
>
>  - Nadim

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi