Re: Registering as a Non-Profit

Am 2004-12-08 08:14:34, schrieb Armelle Nedelec:

> In France you can register as an association "Loi 1901" which is really

I know, because I live in Strasbourg but this LAW is crap...

> simple and usually don't even need lawyers. You have then the status of
> an non-profit association, can have a bank account, receive donation,
> and I think you have to give a simplified accounting. It's the law under
> where are all the "Hobby associations". I'm not currently living in
> France, but if you need some more information I can try to find.

You mean the TWO-People Assosiations !
They have only limited Rights...
(I was already in creation of an Association in Strasbourg)

Real "Registered Associations" (special which operate international)
need 7 PEOPLE to create and is a little bit more work...

But I am willing to do it, because I see a need for the Association.

:-)

> Regards
> Armelle Nedelec

Salam
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi