Re: Registering as a Non-Profit

--- Omar Abo-Namous <merlin12345 at gmx dot de> wrote:
> if the suggestions are going towards germany, then count me in on
> helping out. i am a paying client of a site vereinsknowhow
> (verein=group/organisation). Any legal question i could redirect to them.

Germany 3 - Canada nil :-)

Omar, do please contact the other two folk (Michelle and Arafat) and
coordinate with them and do please come back collectively with a solid
unified stance on what needs to be done, who will do what and when will
all be complete, etc.  Please don't lapse into "oh, someone else will
take care of this, so many people raised their arms" and lose the level
of urgency this topic is under.

Thanks all (still waiting to hear from someone in .ca).