Re: KDiff3 Arabization

--- gar <gar at arabink dot com> wrote:
> FYI, I've contacted the developer of KDiff3
> (http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/) regarding the possibility of adding
> Arabic support and he seems genuinely interested.  But he knows nothing
> about Arabic so he'll need help with defining requirements, testing,
> debugging, etc.  I referred him to arabeyes as a possible source of
> technical and Arabic advice.  I'll repost his note as soon as he gives
> permission.  In the meantime if you are interested in helping give a
> holler.

I've just replied [1] to the 'diff' specifics in this thread on the
'developer' list [2] for anyone interested in following.  Since that
topic is rather software centric and isn't general in nature, its best
to continue it there.

[1] http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2004/December/msg00007.html