Re: Open Issues & Todos

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 08:58, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> > On Monday 24 November 2003 04:45, Nadim in his TODO_global wrote:
> > >  - Free Fonts
> > >    + Need KACST to include the various changed from M.Yousif (Quran)
> > >    + Need a knowledgeable font designer to review Khotot project
> >
> > + Some characters are missing from Urdu Nastaliq Unicode, e.g. ALEF
> > WITH HAMZA ABOVE (U+0623), YEH (U+064A), TEH MARBUTA (U+0629), ALEF
> > MAKSURA (U+649), ...
>
> I'm not sure I understand - missing from Urdu Nastaliq Unicode ?
> Are you talking about a specific font ?
Yes, I am speaking about a specific font which comes with the fonts-ttf-arabic
rpm in Mandrake ;)

http://www.arbornet.org/~tabish/u-font/

--

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA