Proposal: Member Status Page

Assalamou Alaikom everyone,
As discussed on IRC today early morning (1am), I was proposing a system that we could use and hopefully benefit from.
I was thinking of adding a page to our website, which we could use to update our status in regards of progress, availability and any other issues.
The page would have information like:
	* Current member status (Active/Inactive/Busy/Vacation.. etc)
	* Work in progress and percent finished
	* Issues relating to the current work
	* Daily/Weekly/Monthly briefing

These are the things I remember now. Please suggest/comment on any other things you feel necessary/unnecessary and weather you think such a thing would be helpful to all of use.

After all, the whole idea, is just to track the progress and know who is doing what, rather than sending emails and waiting for reply about each one's status.

I hope it works out.

Regards,
Ossama Khayat

http://www.linuxmail.org/