Translation question

Hello all,

Since I studied CS in Germany, I don't know the translation for a lot of the CS expressions
in Arabic. I am about to translate the title of my work into arabic and search for
the best one. I wouldn't use my own translation because I think there are standard expressions...

Can any body help to translate: "An XML based modell for synchronous groupware on shared object spaces"
into Arabic.

PS. in German "Ein XML-basiertes Modell für synchrone Gruppenarbeit auf gemeinsamen Informationsräumen"

Thanks,
Morad Ahmad.

--
Dipl. Math. Morad Ahmad morad at db dot informatik dot uni-kassel dot de Universitaet Gh. Kassel www.db.informatik.uni-kassel.de/~morad
Heinrich-Plett-Str. 40 Tel.: ++49(561)804-4101 D-34109 Kassel, Germany Fax: ++49(561)804-4199