Re: Mozila to Arabic

Great work :)... you gonna be done very soon then... :)

Anmar

Ms X wrote:
Hi

Yes I post a message in netscape.public.mozilla.l10n ( http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
8&oe=UTF-8&group=netscape.public.mozilla.l10n&selm=be5gu9%2451o%241%40www.isu.net.sa
)

And I emailed MLP team about that and I identified the localization project
with "ar-SA"

And I even translate more than 40% of the strings :) (I just want to recheck the translated strings and relase the version 0.1 :) )

Thank you