Help needed to fin any LGPL compatible hijri algorithms

   Assalam 'alaykum

   As mentioned in other mails, KDE's hijri support is yet complete
(using kdelibs cvs head), integrated and functional in many
applications (through klocale's funtions).

   But there's a last hout problem... it's my fault 0:), i've used
Waleed Muhanna's algorithms, and at the moment, their license is not
LGPL compatible. I've written  Waleed asking him the possibility of
releasing them under any LGPL license, but i'm also looking for any
other implementation that could replace them (apart from emacs' ,
that is not very precise...). Do you know where could i find any
implementation LGPL compatible (files, scripts, library,
applications) or that could be used in a GNU file (or even detailed
information to create the implementation) ?

  Cheers. Thank you in advance

  Carlos Amin