Re: Help needed to fin any LGPL compatible hijri algorithms

Salam ..
  Well check this out:
http://www-124.ibm.com/icu/
Although some say that ICU is heavy waight .. maybe it could be of use..
It's Licence is :
http://www-124.ibm.com/cvs/icu/~checkout~/icu/license.html

I am not sure how compatable it is with anything .. but here is my shoot..

Yours
Isam Bayazidi