[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Vim 6.1 with Arabic patches installer for windows
- To: general at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: Vim 6.1 with Arabic patches installer for windows
- From: Arafat Mohamed <amohamed at lallygag dot net>
- Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 15:09:35 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; WinNT; en; Stable) Gecko/20020911 Beonex/0.8.1-stable
I'd like to thank arabeyes and especially Nadim and Anmar for providing
the Arabic patch and the installer respectively.
I do have one question though. I have a MS Word document with some
arabic text in it. When I try to copy and paste the text into VIM I get
question marks. I have encoding=utf-8, :set keymap=arabic, and :set
arabic. Is there something else I need to set to get this to work?
Thanks in advance,
anmar oueja wrote:
I have compiled and packed Vim 6.1 with all the patches including Arabic
language patch by www.arabeyes.org. you are welcome to download it from
my website (http://220.127.116.11) sorry no FQDN yet...I am working on
it. I did check the file for viruses and it is clean.
I tested the installer on Windows XP only . I am not responsible for any
damage this software might do to you machine. be warned :)
General mailing list
General at arabeyes dot org