Vim 6.1 with Arabic patches installer for windows

Hello All:

I have compiled and packed Vim 6.1 with all the patches including Arabic language patch by www.arabeyes.org. you are welcome to download it from my website (http://66.183.42.248) sorry no FQDN yet...I am working on it. I did check the file for viruses and it is clean.

I tested the installer on Windows XP only . I am not responsible for any damage this software might do to you machine. be warned :)

Enjoy