Re: What are the needed Arabized applications?

	I would certainly want to see Klaus Lagally's ArabTeX in an
Arabic-friendly distribution.  I've been using it for years with teTeX.
You can do things in TeX and ArabTeX that you can't do in any other word
processor.  ArabTeX, for example, is the only program I know that can
format Arabic poetry correctly.

Nicholas Heer