Re: Fwd: Re: Open Office Arabic/PDF export

> Ah, yes I see. It seems AbiWord doesn't handle arabic
> correctly after all. I've also tried Sodipodi (the svg
> editor) and OOo (on Windows) without luck. It works on
> the screen in GEdit but not when I try to print it.
>
> Any tips on how to get this one little word printed
> correctly?

You can use gedit or kword. They both handle Arabic very well.
I tried printing from kword once, and it worked fine, except
for diacritics (umlaut), it breaks the words.

> I understand that "keefak" is slang. But is it not
> understood everywhere?

Yes, it is.

I guess Mohammad just wanted to say it's not a _propper_ Arabic
word or greeting.

> /M

Ossama
http://www.linuxmail.org/