Re: Arabic speech to text

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> I guess I am in for a long shot if I look for a unix based Arabic speech to
> text, what about Windogz based?

I'm not personally aware of any, but then again I haven't really looked
(your google search would do what I would have done ;-).  In passing
though, there is a "text -> speech" solution being worked on out there
(one of its able contributors used to be a regular on Arabeyes' IRC
(#arabeyes on irc.freenode.net) and went by 'sebrance').

Check out the 'mbrola' project,

  http://tcts.fpms.ac.be/synthesis/mbrola.html

If you (or others) find a "speech -> text" Arabic solutions do please
let us know.