Re: KacstQr is incomplete

--- Nicholas L Heer <heer at u dot washington dot edu> wrote:
> Anyone who is interested in Qur'anic fonts should certainly take a look at
> Harf's electronic Qur'an.  It's available online at www.al-islam.com.  I
> would be surprised if it contained mistakes because it has been authorized by
> the `ulama' in both al-Riyadh and al-Azhar.  Harf is Harf Information
> Technology at www.harf.com.  It used to be a division of Sakhr Software.

Unfortunately none of harf.com's offerings are open-source and as such
we need to continue on our quest to bring forth such a solution to those
that require it.  If I was hasty in my observations (baring the access to
the free web Quran which we're not after), let us know.

BTW: I didn't see any font offerings (per the topic of this thread).

Salam & Thanks.