Re: IBM again

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 15:23, Mohammed Yousif wrote:
> On Friday 18 October 2002 18:58, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:
> > Can you believe that man ??
> > He was the same man who organized the LAW2001 in cairo.
> > http://www.ameinfo.com/cgi-bin/fevent/showarticle.cgi?id=101302181704
> >
> I tended to beleive Mr.Hani Abdel-Aziz before, it's all '`7ed3a' !

I am just catching up with the email archives, and I do agree to some
extent to what have been said about IBM MEA, but saying that IBM in here
have just opened a community center and are going to host GLLUG events
in the future, so I guess In general IBM is good for linux, in the MEA
its not there yet.

Walid