Re: How to encode image produced by a recognition system?

Salaam,
Well, thanx for your responds... i suppose there's no other way than ann...but there's another thing that i don't actually understand... how do we implement the UNICODE standard to the image? or do we just train them and give them their code respectively according to the given UNICODE character code table?....how about the UNICODE rules such as line breaking, bidirectional, etc...when they should be implemented? Are they directly included in the code? Please help...