Re: XFree86-4.1 & konqueror

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 08:41:31PM +0300, Ahmad Al-rasheedan wrote:
> Salam,
>
> I upgraded to XFree86-4.1 from 4.0.3 on Debian for the Intel and all
> hell broke lose. I get boxes instead of Arabic characters using
> konqueror.
>
> Wonder if someone has the same exp. and willing to share a solution.

More than likely, you no longer have your XF86Config file pointing to your
Arabic fonts directories. Also, do you have the correct keymap?

later
| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |