Re: XFree86-4.1 & konqueror

On Friday 14 September 2001 21:42, you wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 08:41:31PM +0300, Ahmad Al-rasheedan wrote:
> > Salam,
> >
> > I upgraded to XFree86-4.1 from 4.0.3 on Debian for the Intel and all
> > hell broke lose. I get boxes instead of Arabic characters using
> > konqueror.
> >
> > Wonder if someone has the same exp. and willing to share a solution.
>
> More than likely, you no longer have your XF86Config file pointing to your
> Arabic fonts directories. Also, do you have the correct keymap?

Thank you Mohammed.
I basically use the old XF86Config from version 4.0.3. I never did anything
fancy, just apt-get install x-related-files from a Debian archive site. I
would appreciate it if you have XF86-4.1 XF86Config on your side that has
Arabic working ok and willing to share the file.

Thank you.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan