Re: QaMoose Dictionary released!

The idea we discussed was easier than making QaMoose a DICT server. It was simply
about creating a script that would run regularily to transform QaMoose data in
dictd server data format. It's actually pretty trivial for anyone who's got some
basics of programming, but we are in a dire shortage of developers.