Re: ttf and arabic

*Thanks Mohammed. However, I have a few questions.

--*
Create the font directory by executing the following commands while inside the _directory_

Which directory is this talking about?

And when is the importation of the fonts done?

  1.
  2. *$ ttmkfdir -o fonts.scale ; mkfontdir*
         *

  3. Check to see if your xfs 'config' file knows about your new
     truetype fonts directory. It is a 'catalogue' with font
     directories separated by commas.

Now simply start XFree86 and you should be able to select those fonts from any application that uses the X fonts.