Re: [doc] Unity/Ubuntu translation

Salam,

Last time I checked Unity had poor/non existent RTL UI support making a
horrible experience for translated UI, so I'd make sure this is fixed
before putting much effort in translating it.

As for new terms, the wiki's techdict has always been meant for this,
though I see people are resorting more and more to pre-techdict mess
recently for reasons far beyond me.

Regards,
 Khaled