[doc] [Max <petersonmaxx at googlemail dot com>] Help for Translation of new web browser

----- Forwarded message from Max <petersonmaxx at googlemail dot com> -----

From: Max <petersonmaxx at googlemail dot com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:34:34 +0200
To: "M. Peterson" <petersonmaxx at googlemail dot com>
Subject: Help for Translation of new web browser
	by wahe.diwi.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5807FB43B5
	for <adn at diwi dot org>; Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:34:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

we develop the new webkit / Qt based Internet Web Browser
http://dooble.sf.net
and are currently in the task of translation, already more than a dozen
languages have been translated.
a few are currently open for translation:
http://dooble.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dooble/trunk/browser/translations/

Maybe you can help us, by making a revision of your language or even to
translate? it takes 30 minutes.
Please have a lool, I write to you, as I know you from the debian
translation.

If you want to maintain or translate a file, download it out of the given
path above and open it with Linguist, found here:
http://www.qt-apps.org/content/show.php/Qt+Linguist+Download?content=89360

Thanks for a feedback, if you want to help us to bring the Dooble Browser as
an open source alternative to your country!
Thanks a lot
Max

----- End forwarded message -----

--