Re: [doc] Mozilla Peer Needed

Salam Anas,

Thanks for volunteering!

OK, I will put an outline of what needs to be done here:

1) Pull the files of Firefox 3.1 and Thunderbird 3 from Mozilla's repository:
http://developer.mozilla.org/En/L10n_on_Mercurial

2) Convert the files to .po format, and merge with the existing
translation. This can be done using the translate toolkit:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/moz2po

Firefox 3.0 translation can be obtained using:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs-mirror dot mozilla dot org:/l10n  checkout l10n/ar

I will send you the latest Thunderbird translation in private. (Khaled
Hosny sent it to me. I'm not sure if it's in sync with CVS.)

3) Upload the files to Arabeyes CVS and coordinate the translation
effort. I see that you already have CVS access, so this shouldn't be a
problem.

The process may seem a bit complicated now, but once you figure it
out, it should be straightforward. I will try to help you, so if you
have questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

-Ayman