[doc] Mozilla Peer Needed

Hello,

Firefox 3.1 and Thunderbird 3 releases are getting close. I'm
currently quite busy with several matters and won't be able to work on
these releases, so I'm looking for a peer who is willing to handle the
following responsibilities:

* Monitor the mozilla.dev.l10n mailing list for updates and release dates.
* Create .po files out of Mozilla's XML formats and merge them with
existing translations. This can be done with a few commands using the
translate toolkit.
* Upload the files to Arabeyes.
* Coordinate the translation effort and make sure that the files are
translated in time.
* Upload the files back to Mozilla.

I'm looking for someone who's familiar with Unix/Linux and revision
control systems (such as CVS). I will provide help as much as I can.
There is plenty of time to finish all the work in time, even for
someone who's not familiar with the process.

If you are interested, please let me know!

-Ayman