Re: Fedora translation

Salam Laith,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

You are welcome to host Fedora translation on Arabeyes, but keep in mind
that this will not magically bring you contributors :)

You will have to do your fair bit of presenting the project and trying
to find people to translate with you.

First, what you need is a CVS username and access to the main page
Fedora project. I CC'ed adn, I believe he can do that for you.

Djihed

في ث، 05-02-2008 عند 13:23 +0400 ، كتب Laith Juwaidah: