Xfce translation begins!

Hello everyone!

After waiting for a long time, Xfce translation begins from today, the po files are synced with the Xfce's SVN at the moment. so let us work on it and finish it! it isn't like the other giant projects but it needs some work.

We already missed a big release (4.4) which was released on 21 January 2007 :(

Xfce is a fresh environment and don't have much strings now, but eventually string numbers will increase thus making it difficult to start it... so we better finish it now than later.

To contribute: it is very easy, just tell me you want to translate and I will assign you a file here *1 on the wiki. then you commit it if you have access or just mail it to me or any long timers ;)

*1 = http://wiki.arabeyes.org/Xfce

P.S. after we finish the essentials, I will immediately import the goodies!!!

Mohamed Magdy