Re: Wordlist license [Nadim? Ossama?]

The double licensing of the wordlist or even relicense it to a more free license is very important task..so that as many projects benefit from the work put into it..leaving the licence as GPL is very restricting.. I don't know about you guys but.. what were the objectives in the first place? weren't it to create a free wordlist to be used as an umbrella for all the other projects who needs the resources? if it stays with the same licence we(you) are making it difficult for anyone who wants to start a project hence making them reinventing the wheel..Arabeye's wordlist is the only hope for such projects and Arabeyes is open-minded because they cannot(other projects) afford to buy copyright license for their projects from massive corporations like Sakhr ...so I say that we(you) should give the gift of knowledge for any seekers by relicensing the wordlist..that is just my opinion...

Mohamed Magdy(alnokta)