[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Suspending
- From: Mohamed Magdy <mohamed dot m dot k at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 22:31:20 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Xxm+D5VrHWxvvcgb/+BFv8Vsr4nYegreGgVWfYAKrIon+czuCGT5dpjjfbAoxQ463taX0Hk0zDWsDILm9Hku5eZOUAPdz3vwTcH9Zw2Hv3g2YW0pmNH5gJXycaCMV/tX7SV12lcYleLYwmUFHi60ALM5puIyGJyQpNrbssARkTM=
- Organization: Delicieux INC.
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199pre) Gecko/20070111 SeaMonkey/1.1
I feel more sorry when
Don't be sorry
I have just noticed that some of my work is now no
use :-), because the project is now completed. But among that sadness I
would like to hope for some forgivness and few greetings for my "( MARRIGE
)"!!! Yup, 3o2balkom ana now a married man with the ring in my left hand.
Wish me luck!! Thus I was so busey with alot of stuff beore the marrige and
even more after it :-P.
Congratulations !!! or shall I say hard luck? :P
I am not calling myself out of this but I would like to suspend my status
and hope I will be back soon when I get the connection in my new residence
Thank you, and sorry for the trouble.
Walid M. Bakkar.
Good, finish your honey moon and get back to us ASAP :) married guys
tend to be a great contributors(reason unidentified yet) ..