Suspending

Dear friends,
I am here to apolgise for my sudden silence and disappearance. For more
than 2 weeks now I know that I haven't shown anyone my face in IRC, mailing
lists or even pvt msg.s. :-)

I feel more sorry when I have just noticed that some of my work is now no
use :-), because the project is now completed. But among that sadness I
would like to hope for some forgivness and few greetings for my "( MARRIGE
)"!!! Yup, 3o2balkom ana now a married man with the ring in my left hand.
Wish me luck!! Thus I was so busey with alot of stuff beore the marrige and
even more after it :-P.
I am not calling myself out of this but I would like to suspend my status
and hope I will be back soon when I get the connection in my new residence
place.
Thank you, and sorry for the trouble.
Walid M. Bakkar.

Free POP3 Email from www.Gawab.com