Re: how to translate "script"

محمد سعد wrote:
في تاريخ الجمعة 27 أكتوبر 2006 17:53 ، كتب المراسل Mohamed Magdy :
Salam

Sorry if I seem to be upsetting you ... but none of your translations
are even close ... we need some resources to see if there is an Arabic
equivalent because it won't work with two-word translations ... if you
look at the word history,you will notice that its basic meaning is "to
write" ...

be more precise please
Mohamed Magdy

who is the adressee of this email ya أخ مجدي script comes from scriptures = مخطوطات
like the old scriptures etc....

it means anything written on a media like leather, wood , papyrus rolls etc...

what do u suggest instead !

salam

who is the adressee of this email ya أخ مجدي

ليكم كلكم :P

I really don't know ... but in CS context I'm willing to use سكربت or سكريبت