Re: CVS: gdm2.gnome-2-16.ar.po

Someone said before "Names shouldn't be translated" ... and I agree with him/her ... please I was talking about translating abbreviations not the names ... let's leave them in English as is ...... or if you feel you have to .. see how OOo's name is written in Arabic ... or Mozilla .. can you translate it without laughing? التنين الأحمر though I love the following translations .. they make sense but don't use them , I saying it .. don't use them .. they are names ...

Firefox --> ثعلب النار

Thunderbird --> طائر البرق

Yes, you feel very powerful when you are using these extraordinary creatures :)