Re: Interesting: IBM translator

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> Hehehe... funny :)
>
> It is a good start for Arabic translation efforts I am sure.

Aside from all the comedy - is there contact info at IBM we can probe
to see if there are any parts to what they're doing that _we_ can
make use of or benefit from ?  I'm sure there isn't anything they'd
share (since this was a DARPA project) but there is no harm in asking.

Anyone willing to follow this through ?