Re: potrans script

This is just a small script, I am not a "professional translator", I just thought this might be useful.

I don't think that running this automatically is a good idea....

Since this is machine translation, it is not very accurate, but it helps the translator. Somebody needs to go through the terms and fix them, I think somebody who runs the script (locally or through a web interface) would be more motivated to fix the "fuzzy" terms.

to install the module  WWW::Babelfish, or any CPAN module do this:

on the command line type:
perl -MCPAN -e shell

answer all the questions or accept the defaults then type:
install WWW::Babelfish