Re: Translating "Accessibility"

في الجمعة 6 أكتوبر 2006 13:45 ، كتب Khaled Hosny :
> On 10/6/06, Mohamed Magdy <mohamed dot m dot k at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > There are 6 meanings in the technical dictionary .... see by yourself
>
> Which dictionary do you mean ? from what I can see you are merging ALL
> what in  "translate/technicaldictionary" together. If you are doing
> this to start using it as a dictionary, this is not a good idea IMHO.
> "essential.po" is intented to be smaller subset, that contain most
> commenly used words, from the complete glossary. Also
> "saadglossary.po" is the translations supmitted by Mohamed Saad and we
> are waiting for him to merge it with the glossary.
I was never told of that .

not a problem
I have merged both files saadglossary.po and essentials.po
the result is a file I have
dubbed Unif00glossary.po
so please take it as the new working glossary
it contains

6804 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 4206 untranslated messages.
salam

--
محمد سعد