Re: Translating "Accessibility"

On 10/6/06, Mohamed Magdy <mohamed dot m dot k at gmail dot com> wrote:
There are 6 meanings in the technical dictionary .... see by yourself

Which dictionary do you mean ? from what I can see you are merging ALL what in "translate/technicaldictionary" together. If you are doing this to start using it as a dictionary, this is not a good idea IMHO. "essential.po" is intented to be smaller subset, that contain most commenly used words, from the complete glossary. Also "saadglossary.po" is the translations supmitted by Mohamed Saad and we are waiting for him to merge it with the glossary.

--
Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user
Member of Arabeyes translation team [www.arabeyes.org]