Re: Translating "Accessibility"

On 10/6/06, Mohamed Magdy <mohamed dot m dot k at gmail dot com> wrote:
>If you are doing
>this to start using it as a dictionary, this is not a good idea IMHO.
Why?
 I needed a better way to search the po files instead of opening each
file and searching through it. If you don't like it, don't use it.
You didn't get my point, this is not finished yet and most of these
terms need to  reviewed by more people. After this we can agree on it
in a final form and start using it, not before.

-- Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user
Member of Arabeyes translation team [www.arabeyes.org]
My Blog: [khalid_hosny.manalaa.net]