OpenOffice, application of the month

As a response to "Application of the month" [1] idea, I think
OpenOffice is a good start.

I've to reasons for this; 1)Having a fully Arabized free [2] office
suite is some thing that we really need, for example here in Egypt
most users are using Arabic versions of MS office although they are
using English versions of the OS itself.
2) OpenOffice is 69% completed [3], and I think the most of the
remaining 31% are fuzzy strings that need not-so-much effort to be
completed.

Now, if any one interested/has detailed info about the status, we can
start organizing the work and try to finish it in November (as I think
Chahibi is working on konversation as the application of the current
month).
-----
[1] http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2006/September/msg00190.html
[2] free as in freedom