Re: Rosetta Questions

--- Anmar Oueja <situmam at gmail dot com> wrote:
> This thread is to try and figure out how to best factor Rosetta use in
> Arabeyes.org localization efforts.
[...]

Other than the questions answered in the FAQ[1] page, I think we have to check
how it's gonna deal with checked out files. For example, say I'm now working on
a file and didn't save it. Somone comes in and wants to work on the same file.
Will he have a note or something that prevents him from editing or at least
telling him I'm working on it?

Other than this, I see it can handle Plural forms, has translation memory, and
has access levels for users.

- Ossama

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RosettaFAQ

Just $16.99/mo. or less.