Re: Ubuntu Arabic Support

On 03/01/06, Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
-- snip--
> Anmar, can you help us with setting this up? I'm willing to help as needed too.
-- snip--

Hello Ossama:

I suggest we get on a thread to discuss how we should factor Rosetta
in. I do agree with M. Sameer's points but I think Rosetta opens the
door to a lot of people who don't want to go through this whole thing
of Linux/kBable/CVS so it is of a great value to our localization
community.

I will start a threat titled "Rosetta Questions" so we can gather all
the information and go back to rosetta users for help and guidance.

Thanks Shabab

Anmar