Re: Abiword translation & other stuff

في سبت 25 فبراير 2006 16:35, كتب Nadim Shaikli:
السلام عليكم
	I announced that I wanted to start the project but nobody replied
(http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2006/January/msg00045.html). So I
completed the translation but nobody replied.  So I sent the po file to
AbiWord and they replied. Excuse me if what I did was wrong.
	I also completed Childsplay and I am now adding harakat to the strings. And
would like it to be hosted in Arabeyes as the arabization hq.
	We are also translating LPI tutorials from www.linuxit.com
(http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2006/February/msg00010.html) , can
these be hosted by Arabeyes to be able to work collectively? We have already
distributed the tasks and made CSS files
(http://perso.menara.ma/yollnet/lpi/template/template.html).

Thank you.