Re: Abiword translation & other stuff

--- Youssef CHAHIBI <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > --- Youssef CHAHIBI <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> > > I translated all fuzzy strings. 126 strings left.
> >
> > Youssef, is this work in our CVS [1] ?  If not, where is it and
> > can we house it in our repository ?  I noticed that the last
> > update made to the file of interest was in Feb 2004.
> >
> >  [1] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/abiword/
>
> OK you can have the file here: http://www.abisource.com/dev/strings/ar.po

What about the second part of the question - any reason why it is not
being hosted/used off of Arabeyes' CVS ?  I am __very__ concerned about
all the posts that I've gone through which "announce" the start of various
projects without any regard to where they are going to be hosted prior to
any serious coordination.  We were in this mode prior to Arabeyes and one
of the reasons Arabeyes exists is to stop this fragmentation and disarray.

I'll start a separate thread to discuss this very important topic on this
list within a day or two.