Quran fonts Kacst Second release

السلام عليكم
From: Meor Ridzuan.
I'm proud to present the second release of my_KacstQurn font.
http://perso.menara.ma/yollnet/tmp/fonts/mry_KacstQurn_release2.ttf.Changes
are:
1. Bitmap info updated. Now it has 2 bitmap sizes: 12 pt and 16 pt.
Now you can read the Quran comfortably using your pc, with exception
of some marks overlapping.

2. Some minor bugs fixed ( for printing).

Known issues:
1. Printing for the character alef with hamza above. The hamza seems
to be printed way below than what it suppose to. Tested with HP
laserjet printer, using notepad (XP). Apprciate if others can give
feedback on this issues for other environtment (printing from linux,
different printers etc)

2. Some positioning need some work.

Enjoy. Don't forget to give feedback.

Meor Ridzuan.