Abiword 100% translated

السلام عليكم
	Abiword arabization has been completed (92% -> 100%), you are free to test it
in different platforms, report bugs to http://www.abisource.com/support/bugs/
and correct translations following these steps
http://www.abisource.com/contribute/translate/exist.phtml .

	I advise all contributors to announce in the documentation mailling-list
their decision to pick up a task to avoid duplicated works and waste of time
and energy.

	AbiWord being my first desktop application arabization experience, I noticed
that Arabeyes contributors need to decide on a standard computer science and
user interface glossary. We also need to unify the style of phrases and
expressions, which includes the way to ask, to warn, to alert, to inform,
etc... This will إن شاء الله make the arabization easier for volunteers since
the current translation guides only cover a small part of the process.
	I admit that this task is crucial and difficult, and that is way I am adding
it to my summer's list of tasks to do. I wish that there will be إن شاء الله
enough participants, motivation and enthusiasm to achieve this elementary
project. I think that I haven't well clarified my idea, what I can see is
that it is "The definitive practical guide to arabization".

Regards,

Youssef Chahibi