problem with Kbabel v. 1.11.2

في خميس 31 أغسطس 2006 22:14 ، كتب Youssef Chahibi :
> On Thursday 31 August 2006 19:45, محمد سعد wrote:
> > طبعا هذا من مشاريعي و عليك الأنتظار يوم او يومين ؟
> > ما حالة التزامن اللذي قمت به مؤخرا ؟ هل انتهيت ؟
>
> عفوا نسيت سؤالك ... عفوا عفوا عفوا
since yesterday I can't open many  .PO files with kbabel
there is a problem with Kbabel  v. 1.11.2
telling me  file is not a standard PO file
I have a problem to open k3b.po  and many others in kbabel
but some synchronised file can be  opened
any body can make a try and try to guess the problem ?

Thanks
--
محمد سعد