Re: Salam

Sorry, I haven't completed a sentence, that should have read:

In the translation tool you are using, there should be a way to
mark/unmark strings as fuzzy.

Regards,

Djihed

On 30/08/06, Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com> wrote:
That's very wonderful of you Zeyad :)  keep it up.

Very much appreciated. I checked the file and the translations seem solid.

For the record, checking the fuzzy strings is also needed. Some of
them are computer generated, some have been left fuzzy by other
translators. Even yourself, if you're unsure about a translation just
leave it fuzzy :).
In the translation tool you are using, just

Next, can you do this file please, it should be easier:
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.16/PO/totem.HEAD.ar.po

Like always, if you have questions just ask.

Stay safe on your trip.

Djihed

On 29/08/06, zeyad <zeyad at bluead dot biz> wrote: > salaam Djihed > > how are you doing ok i hope, sorry for the delay. actually i finished it > but forgot to e-mail it to you, you would have to excuse me i am on a > business trip. any way i attached it with this e-mail. kindly send me > the 2nd task. looking forward, to hearing from you. thank you and best > regards > > P.S. I only filled in the blanks, but i did not checked the already > entered ones. > > zeyad > > Djihed Afifi wrote: > > Salam Zeyad, > > > > > > This is your brother from Arabeyes. A while back you have asked to > > help the Arabeyes Translation team. I personally assigned a file for > > you. > > > > Please let me know if you don't like this assignment. There are many > > more things you can do at Arabeyes. If you feel you are more suitable > > for another kind of task, or feel you want to do something else, > > please contact me. I would really appreciate some feedback from you so > > that we understand the needs of new members better. > > > > Regards, > > > > Djihed > > > > > > > >