Re: Submitting gnome 2.16 changes

I'd do that If I had access to Gnome servers. But since he is the
Gnome maintainer, even requesting access has to go through him. In the
mean time, Gnome's deadlines are getting  very close.

Youssef, if you feel ok with this, I humbly step up and ask from you
(first) to be the Gnome maintainer. I believe you wanted me to do that
when I started translating but I had no expertise with the translation
model just yet back then. I think I picked up a few tips these past
monthes + I'll be prudent and ask when unheard challenges arise.

Djihed

On 25/08/06, Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug dot org> wrote:
On 09:54 Fri 25 Aug     , Djihed Afifi wrote:
> What's the status on submitting gnome 2.16 translations to Gnome's servers?
> It would be cool to have the done ones submitted. Statistics are cool ;)
> Youssef, if you'd better let me do that, then no problem :)

I think Youssef is not active these days, so It'd be better to do it
yourself until he is active again.
--
Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user