Re: Wordlist as PO file?

On Monday 21 August 2006 12:06, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am in the GTK2, UTF-8, fvwm and translating hell...
>
> Is there a wordlist (special Computer) for translating
> menus and items and buttons?
>
> Currently I try to "fork" Xdialog to support GTK2 and UTF-8
> because I WANT my programs/scripts in Farsi and Arabic.
>
> Oh, yes, you you know, whether there is a Farsi wordlist?
>
> Greetings
>     Michelle Konzack
>     Systemadministrator
>     Tamay Dogan Network
>     Debian GNU/Linux Consultant
There is XFarDic (www.xfardic.org), and BCA's computer dictionary
(www.arabization.org.ma/Dictionnaire.asp that works only on IE and Konqueror
AFAIK). We are making our own technical dictionary in Arabeyes (see CVS) but
we have just started. You can also look up Arabeyes's PO files (KDE,
GNOME,...) .